Do you have an Triangular Body Shape?
• Is your bustline narrower than your hips and thighs?
• Are your shoulders narrow and distinctively sloped and is your waist well-defined ?
If you answered yes, then you probably have a Triangular Body Shape. A beautiful shape to dress, the triangular shape needs to draw one’s eye upward and equalize the top of your body with the lower half. The goal for you is to accentuate your curves, not make them a focal point of one’s eye.
There are so many items available to you, the following are some of my favorites-
• Neck Lines that have pattern or ornamentation that will draw the eyes upward.
• Trousers and Denim that hug your waist and have a straight, flared or wide leg
• A-line or flared skirts
• Shoulder pads
• Belts that will draw attention to your narrow waistline
These are some of the pieces I look for when shopping for a triangular shaped client. There are some many things available to you- Tell us about the favorites in your closet!